Monday 23 January 2012

Matalan Spring Summer 2012: Home

After last weeks post on the Matalan Womenwear, i thought i would show you my favourite bits from the Home book. Matalan do gorgeous homewear, i've bought various bits in the past my favourite being some jungle door hooks for Sebs room.
Anyway on to the new season!

I love this wall art, its super cute.

How gorgeous are these cushions, they would be fab on our sofa
Cute birdcage candle holdersGorgeous storage boxes
And these fab over door hooks, they remind me the photo in my header :)Have you ever bought anything in Matalans home section?
xxx

4 comments:

  1. The wall art is gorgeous, I love anything shabby style or decorative. Love those birdcages too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :) I love a bit of Matalan home stuff :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful items. I have bought some home items from matalan and they have gorgeous things xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff! They all look good. Matalan's really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com