- waiting for various parcels to come including one from Zara containing Sebs winter coat and my shamelessly copied tee(Laura i'm not a stalker i promise!)
- Planning Sebs birthday party! Pirate theme, i'm so over excited about this! Invites are ordered and on the way!
- Getting messy. Now the weather has turned and we are staying in more, its time to get creative. So far we have painted, squidged(and eaten) jelly, collected Autumn leaves and printed with them and glued them and made up angel delight and used that paint with, eat and squidge through our hands.
- Reading the River Cottage Baby and Toddler Cookbook, i got this out of the library and its really fab, a must have for any mums reading.
- Gone chocolate crazy, after a stressful start to the week i gorged on chocolate by eating it, drinking it, having a face mask made from it and painting my toes chocolate brown.
What have you been upto this week? xx