Monday 3 October 2011

Beauty treats

No fashion buys from me this last couple of weeks, i seem to have been concentrating on beauty buys.
When we went into Leeds last week i couldn't resist a peek into Harvey Nichols.
First up, a new Chanel polish, i got Quartz, its such a pretty colour, and will no doubt become one of my staples along with Black Pearl.
I also got another MAC eyeshadow in Tempting, this is gorgeous and will be nice with Amber Lights.I also picked up 2 more polishes No.7 in Betty Blues and Barry M Hologram Hexagrams

Then i also received an ELF order with my favourite Complexion Perfection plus a few other bits(nail polish, blusher, colour sticks and a brush)

What beauty bits have you been buying? x

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking about buying that Complexion Perfection - would you recommend it for red cheeks? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried elf but that nail varnish from ELF looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chicky!

    Loving the new blog layout! I love that Chanel varnish too-so glam! I've just treated myself to a new foundation, Estee Lauder super wear, and I'm now wondering how I lived without it! It makes me look like me, but on a good day!

    Love Amie XO

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at the complexion perfection when I bought a few bits recently, does it work well? I'm loving my new sleek pout polish in nude this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Quartz is now on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new blog layout! I love that Chanel varnish too-so glam! I've just treated myself to a new foundation, Estee Lauder super wear, and I'm now wondering how I lived without it! It makes me look like me, but on a good day!Franzoesischkurs Berlinhormigon pulido

    ReplyDelete
  7. Legal Steroidssilver charmsRaymond Keating also outlines several Christian themes of the last book in an article in Newsday, concluding that "It's possible

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com