Wednesday 24 August 2011

New buys-photo heavy!

Yesterday was Phils day off and it was gorgeous so we went to Wakefield for some lunch.

While there we had a look in the shops, i wanted to use my No.7 voucher in Boots and also wanted some tights. Typically i found other things to buy.


Shoes from New Look. These are much nicer then the photo shows, the colour is fab and the heel is a great height.


Tights for Autumn from New Look


Blingy earrings, again from New Look


I ordered this animal print scarf from the ASOS sale, its really lovely but quite similar to others that i have, so i might give it to my mum


I picked up this dress in Topshop, it has a cut out back. I'm hoping for a good night out soon so will probably wear this then


I spent my No.7 voucher on this polish and i also picked up a polish in Topshop, i'll do posts with these in soon


Day cream and night cream, Palmers Cocoa Butter and Max Factor Mascara


I wouldn't normally post this but this shower gel smells amazing and its on offer for £1 in boots at the minute

Phil got me this giant cookie maker last week, i can't wait to use it!


I got these recepie books in the M&S sale for £1 each


And last but not least, we got a new pushchair! This is for me really as our other pushchair is a proper one that comes in more then one piece(can be made into a pram, and you can use the car seat on it) much as i love it, its heavy and big and a pain to get in and out when i'm on my own as we have to go up a flight of stairs to get out. This folds up tiny and in one piece.




What have you been buying?

xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely buys, love the shoes.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely buys hun I love checking out all your new purchases. Cant wait to see those nail varnishes on :)

    Love amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely purchases, i bought the exact same tights last week, and I'm soo looking forward to wearing them. This inbetweeny weather is doing my head in!
    Rachel
    http://yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloured tights and your TS dress.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can sense that I'll be taking a trip to New Look very soon. What absolutely gorgeous tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I love those coloured tights!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com