Friday 5 August 2011

Cream and tan

I wore this a few days ago for lunch and a bit of shopping. Shame i had to wear the leggings as the ridiculous weather couldn't make its mind up.


Cream dress with mesh-Topshop, Cream and tan belt-Forever 21


Leggings-New Look

Tan brogues-Primark
It isn't the most practical dress as everytime i picked up Seb the mesh bit pulled down and flashed my bra.
Its the weekend!! What are your plans?
Phil is working all weekend so i'lm going to my mums for one of the days, maybe go for a nice walk depending on the weather.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't the weather bizarre?! I keep totally overdressing (tights, cardis etc) in the morning and then boiling in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the dress but hate the brogues. I know they are on-trend but I just hate them. Oh, and ballerina flats also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty dress and i love those shoes!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those brogues! And I adore the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that f21 belt i may have to see if this is still online. It will go with my new lace dress from Primark xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com