Wednesday 24 November 2010

H&M sadness

On November 6th i finally placed an order from the H&M website.
To be honest i wasn't that impressed with the service. Delivery was £3.90 but my dress took 14 days to arrive, i didn't receive any dispatch email and when i contacted them it took me ages to work out how and a reply was slow.
Onto happier things, i love H&M and am pleased with my dress. It was a bargainous £3.99 and i chose this colour as i have some shoes to wear with it that have been neglected. I'm thinking with black opaques.
Has anyone else ordered? Fingers crossed your order was much faster then mine!!
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. The shoes are so pretty!
    I've been fairly disappointed with the overall h&m site since it launched, tho i haven't yet ordered..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is a lovely colour! I don't do online shopping apart from eBay. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress and shoes look a perfect colour match. Shame about the delivery, I haven't ordered from them and probably won't now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ordered one of those dresses too, they are lovely, i think my delivery took about 12 days or something stupid!they need to sort it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! I haven't attempted ordering online from them yet but I can't say I'm especially impressed with the layout and useability of the new website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of that dress is gorgeous Em!~Can't wait to see it on you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com