Sunday 12 February 2012

Its been a while

Its been a week!
Seb was poorly last weekend and then i got it at the start of the week and Phils been off work so i've not really had the time or inclination and so my outfits have been pretty blah! Heres a few pics from the week.

Funky nails, i've not done this since i was a pre teen!
My daffs reminding me that Spring will come!TreatsSeb at the soft play centreI finally made my candle from my Boots kitAnd this just because i love itSeb on a big slide at a soft play centre

I'll be back tomorrow with an outfit post and i'm doing a little giveaway later in the week too :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I`ve just found your blog via The Brunette Diaries. I`m off to have a nosey through your posts. Love the nails!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool nails and aw what a cutiepie Seb is!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candle and I remember painting my nails like that in my pre-teens! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com