Tuesday 3 March 2009

Payday shopping!

Well i got paid last week and i went shopping into Leeds for the day. I wasn't going to buy alot this month but i saw some fab bits and caved!
Gold multi strapped shoes with tie and wooden heel(Primark). I love these, i like the look of them with opaques and they will look gorgeous with white dresses in summer.
Nude ruffle front flat pumps(Primark) which are ideal for walking to work in.
Quilted pumps in nude and black(Primark)for the same reason.


Black footless tights(Topshop)are for wearing with my new Topshop zip up shoes. I was chuffed to find some in such a high denier.


3 nails polishes, these are just cheapy ones as i rarely spend alot of nail varnish(unless its special!) The colours aren't very clear in the pic but i got a pastelly coral, clear and really bright pink.


Black high waisted skirt(H&M), this looks fab on with a top tucked in.


Pearl bow brooch(Primark)


Pink silk cami(Principles), the colour of this is so stunning and bright. I never buy things in Principles but this top is just lovely.


Red and white striped vest(H&M), fab for spring.


Fab bubble skirt with coral and grey print(Primark), this is soo summery. It has a cute little bow on the waistband.



2 silk scarves, 1 bow print and one cherry print(Primark)


Cute floral print playsuit for bed(H&M)
My American Apparel skirt came and fits perfectly. I can't wait to wear it this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there-love your new items, I really like the gold high sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com