Sunday 8 March 2009

Buying

The bits i ordered a few days ago came.
The bags so cute and is big enough to carry all my rubbish round in
The vest feels lovely and i love the lace details
The pixel skirt is so nice in real life, its a good length and will be good now with tights and in the summer without. I know the top doesn't go, i was just trying on!
I also got a few other bits
Cream lace bando and silver and blue bando, sorry about the awful pics!

Neon floral mini skirt, i love this but it does make my hips look even bigger!


Grey lace up shoeboots

Same in black

Black and white spotty tights and teal tights

The cutest pen pot with robots on and some pens to go in it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there-lovely buys, I like the grey lace top and your floral skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com