Thursday 29 December 2011

Sales shopping

Every year there are stories on the news about the madness when the sales hit. I sued to love going with my elbows sharpened and ready to fight my way through but i can't be bothered anymore. I use the internet instead!

I hit the M&S sale first hoping for some new underwear but sadly there wasn't much on offer. Instead i got some bits for Seb and just a little purse for me.

Topshop was next on my list and i was pleased to see this dress reduced, i've wanted it for ages, loads of bloggers have it and its so pretty. It arrived today and its gorgeous although it seems to be sized very generously.

On Forever 21 i ordered this cardi(also arrived todayand is very soft)And this canvas bag which isn't in the sale but was a whole £1.25!Finally i popped onto New Look and ordered these shoes which match the dress and cardi, they are very very high!
We went into our little local town this week too theres not loads of shops but it was nice to have a look in the shops without the mad crush. I will post what i got but i'm still waiting for our new camera charger to arrive.
Have you braved the sales?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I def agree with you on the sales nowadays online is so mucb better. I had some great deals. My dress arrived today too and its lovely it was lucky I ordered a size smaller and that fits really nice. I would love a bright blue cardi to match with the blue in it. Love your yellow cardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have a colour theme going on! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dress arrived today too and its lovely it was lucky I ordered a size smaller and that fits really nice. I would love a bright blue cardi to match with the blue in it. Love your yellow cardi
    caravan annex

    Soy Protein Isolate food grade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com