Sunday 5 April 2009

Girly day(and night) out!

I had a fab girly day this weekend.
We met up placed some bets on the Grand National then went to the pub and shops. We also went bowling(i won!) then back to my friends house to get drink and get ready for a night out on the town.
Sexy bowling shoes
My fab friend got us all a little bag with flowers, wine, chocolate and face masks in.
For going out i wore black high waisted body con skirt-H&M, with a black H&M vest tucked in, footless opaques and caged platforms. I wore my new pearl and bow necklace so i wasn't all in black! Some random curls in my hair!
The girls
A random drunk pic of a hand drier because it had my name on it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there-what a fun time my dear, you look fab too! I've tagged you, see my post for details!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com