Friday 17 April 2009

Book review

I've always been a big reader and at the moment i'm reading The Necklace by Cheryl Jarvis, its the story of 12 women who join together to buy a beautiul diamond necklace. Each chapter concentrates on a different woman and how the necklace changes their life. I'm loving this book, i like the way its written and how the chapters are split and that theres some fab photos of the women wearing the necklace. If you're looking for something to read, try it!


My amazon wishlist is full of books at the moment, some are pictured below, i think i'm going to place a big order once i've been paid and get myself some reading material for summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com