Friday 16 January 2009

Greetings...

Hi, i haven't posted for a couple of weeks as i've been really busy and then my net died. I've been pretty bad and buying alot but i've not spent too much money so i'm not totally broke. Heres my buys...
Floral dress with detachable straps

The cutest polka dot brolly
Black and white polka dot tiered dress

Black lace ups
Black ruffle strap vest with coloured sequin polka dots
Black satin pumps with pink trim
Cream lace dress.I'm so glad i found this
Cobalt blue vest
Purple vest
Mink coloured longline cardi
Huge dangly earrings
Black lace scarf
Lace pussybow blouse
Striped dress with a hood- excuse my bloatiness :(
Pewter purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com