Sunday 21 December 2008

Happy Birthday to me

I had my birthday yesterday so i'm now quarter of a century old which is a bit scary as in my head i'm still only 16. I've had a good weekend though and got some nice presents, including lots of wine, a watch, earings, a purse and some black boots which are a joint Christmas and birthday present. I'll post photos later in the week.
Its so close to Christmas now, i have to work tomorrow and Tuesday then i'm off for 5 days and i'm so looking forward to the break. I'm planning on clearing out my wardrobe and ebaying alot of the stuff i don't wear anymore and also to catch up on some reading as it seems like ages since i read a book and i have about 5 sat here waiting to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com