Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wishlist

There is so nuch that i would like at the moment, heres just a few bits.

Models Own Beetlejuice collection, there are 3 new shades coming out this month, i really want the coral and blue colours.
Matalan floral dress, i also love the coral version of this
Black jersey maxi dress from Topshop
Nars Night Flight polish
Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon shoes, i have the other colourway as wedding shoes but i love these ones too
New Look leopard loafers, i want these so badly but nowhere has them in my size!
Whats on your wishlist?
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind those Vivienne Westwood shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much all of this is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only seen the MO polishes tonight and instantly want them, and I myself spotted that gorgeous Matalan dress! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com