Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dotty about you

Thank you everyone for the congratulations on my last post, we are over the moon!

I had a credit note to spend in New Look so spent it on a couple of maternity bits ready for the summer. Although techincally i don't need to be wearing maternity stuff yet i couldn't resist wearing this dress.

Navy polka dot dress with coral belt-New Look, Navy opaques-Oasis
Coral cardi-La RedouteNavy pumps-Primark
I love the coral and navy together, i also fancy a red skinny belt to wear with the dress too.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress so cute. Congratulations on your wonderful news.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of coral and navy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral and navy are lovely together. I do love that dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dress your bump so well! I love this look.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com