Sunday 26 June 2011

Bill and Ben

When i saw this flowerpot print dress months ago i fell in love, the print is so quirky but back then summer seemed a long time away and i put off getting it. Roll forward a couple of months and i have a christening to go to and the dress is in the sale for £20 oh and i have a discount code for a further 25% off.... fate? i like to think so.


I was worried that it might be too short for a christening, but i needent have worried, the outfits that some people wore just amazed me. Boobs and bums were both on display and also a bit of sheer thrown in for good measure, i'm not normally so bitchy but its not really appropriate to wear something where your neon pink underwear shows through to a church!


Maybe i'm getting old!


Photobucket

Flowerpot dress-Dorothy Perkins




Photobucket



Birdhouse necklace-ASOS


Photobucket




Photobucket



Heels-Topshop


Photobucket

I'm typing this while watching Beyonce at Glastonbury, my god she is awesome, its nearly half 11 on a Sunday and i'm dancing and singing quite loudly in my lounge x

7 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing :) You look hot (but in a totally acceptable for church way!) I loved your little bitch, & totally agree with it - so I'll be old with you!

    Is this 25% off DPs code still valid..?!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous look hun and really appropriate for the occasion. I completely agree with you about the pink undies! A church/formal occasion is not the time to flash your smalls!! Also massive congrats on your news from the last post-HOW exciting!!!

    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep debating over whether to get this dress or not..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is not too short at all and I love the necklace.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress, the pattern is great so mid century and the cut is wonderful too.
    It looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab dress and love love love the heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com