Wednesday 11 February 2009

Lusting

I keep seeing so many things i want to buy at the moment but i'm too broke to buy them all, plus i'm factoring the rubbish weather in not much of it is practical.
These from Miss S, i tried the skirt on and its lovely but pretty short. The colour of the dress is beautiful.


This from Monsoon, i love the colours and i think it'd be gorgeous come summertime.
Leopard print purse and cashmere pashmina from M&S.


Pretty much everything on the Topshop site at the min is lovely but i really want all these!


I must stop browsing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there-LOL, browsing is a killer, I compromise and get magazines instead-if I'm indoors I can't give in to temptation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I now blog at http://www.theygrowsoquick.com