Wednesday, 28 July 2010
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Basically you post a picture of yourself that you like & tell us six positive things about yourself so here goes...
This picture was taken last year when me and some friends went to Blackpool for the weekend. I'd met Phil a few weeks before and was really happy. I've no idea who the 2 topless men are but its pretty typical of me to start talking to random people and to have my photo with them.
1. I'm a good listener and would like to think people would feel comfortable speaking to me if they needed to let things out.
2.I can keep a secret. I love a gossip as much as the next girl but i can keep a secret if asked.
3. Even in the most rubbish situations i can nearly always find something to laugh about. I can laugh at myself even when i'm upset/angry. It usually helps to diffuse the situation. I love to make other people laugh too.
4. I have a brain and i love to keep it active.
5. I enjoy looking after people. I've always been a bit of a mother hen.
6. I'm generally postive bodywise, i don't have a perfect figure or even the figure of your stereotypical beauty blogger but i see no point in criticising myself for it, as long as i'm healthy i enjoy what i've got! I have really thick and strong hair, my nails are strong and ever growing and i have fab boobs!!
I really enjoyed this tag, its nice to put positive things down about yourself so i want to tag everyone who'd like to have a go at doing the same xxx
Monday, 26 July 2010
Sunday, 25 July 2010
I finally decided on this gorgeous DVO maternity dress and it arrived this week. I love it! The neckline is low and flattering, its comfy and has loads of room for me to grow. Anyone who knows me, knows that i love bows so really its the perfect dress for me! I'm going out for a nice meal next weekend and i'm saving this dress for then so i'll be posting photos of me in it. The people i dealt with at very were really lovely and friendly and my dress arrived within a couple of days so a big thumbs up for service from me!
Friday, 23 July 2010
Thursday, 22 July 2010
Plaits have been around for a while now. I quite often plait my hair into simple pigtail style plaits but am useless at anything more complicated. My mums got 2 weeks off work so i decided to ask her to do my hair how she did when i was small and it provided a little bit of nice girly time for us!
I had this picture from Look magazine(last weeks i think) for her to work from.
And she did me proud! She took my fringe(still growing out) and part of the front section of my hair for the plait secured with a grip and then the rest of my hair was tied up into a secure bun with grips and it lasted the whole day.
It was a realy relief to have my long hair off my face and neck while its been so warm. I think next time we'll try with a slightly thicker plait.
Wednesday, 21 July 2010
Mulberry velvet dress from Primark, i love love love velvet dresses and i already have a couple of vintage ones but i couldn't resist this one
I also got this just because it made me think of Alice in Wonderland right away
Also had to get this little sleepsuit for the bump as its just too cute, it says Wanted and Reward is 1000 cuddles
I've also been buying things too boring to picture lots of bedding, towels and kitcheny bits but you'll see those when i'm properly moved and take some pictures xxx
Tuesday, 20 July 2010
Monday, 19 July 2010
6 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
300g caster sugar
50g cocoa powder
80g plain flour
Pour into your tin and bake for 20 minutes until it rises at the edges.
Cut and eat! They should be gooey in the centre and slightly crisp on the crust.
Sunday, 18 July 2010
Friday, 16 July 2010
Thursday, 15 July 2010
Don't forget my giveaway ends at midnight tonight!