Monday, 30 November 2009
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Monday, 23 November 2009
I love pearls so i'm chuffed with this!
I've seen a few pearl belts around recently like the one from ASOS below.
Sunday, 22 November 2009
This studded belt chucked on my current outfit so you can see it properly. Then in Boots i got 3 pairs of false lashes for next weekend, some normal thick ones, some with purple and some that glow under UV light, i hope i can get a pic of them glowing!! I also got my fave hair mask, Boots Ingrediants Coconut and Almond, smells soo good.
I've also placed a small ASOS order using the new super saver delivery will post when it arrives. Also some bits from Eyeko, does anyone know how long their delivery takes?
What have you been buying? x
Saturday, 21 November 2009
Friday, 20 November 2009
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Tuesday, 17 November 2009
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Topshop are currently selling these ones but they aren't as thick and because they are mostly black they don't seem as bold. Hmmmm i'm torn.
I couldn't resist this cute headband with sequin bow, so cute!
Have a fab Snnday everyone xxxxxxxx
Saturday, 14 November 2009
To accept the award, i need to tell you 7 interesting things about myself and then tag 7 others, so here goes!!
2. I'm not a morning person, i get up at the last possible moment and usually prepare my clothes the night before so i can have 5 extra minutes in bed and i don't even have time for breakfast even though i know its an important meal. I don't really wake up until about 11am.
3. My first name means whole or complete and my middle name means God has given. This site gives a slightly different meaning, Emma means gullible and easily swayed by a good looker, so true!
4. My birthday is on December 20th and i'm going to be 26. Thats scary, i still feel about 16.
5. I studied at college and uni to work with children aged 0-8. I adore little ones and hope to get back to working with them at some point as theres nothing more satisfying then seeing them absorb things like a sponge and become their own people. I'm one of those people in the shops who always coo's over peoples babies and toddlers. One day i plan to have my own brood. The only problem is i tend to get treated as a babysitter at family parties!
6. I know its shallow but i love my celeb gossip, i like to keep uptodate!
7. I spend far too much time grooming myself.
The people i tag are................
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
On Sunday i went to Meadowhall with my mum to get some presents for someone we know who is having twins. We got those but i also treated myself too.
Primark had some really nice jewellery in, i got these 2 vintagey brooches and some earrings, i always break these style earrings so i love being able to get them so cheaply!