Friday, 31 July 2009
Thursday, 30 July 2009
Heres my other dog Millie so she doesn't feel left out.
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Pink bow hairclip, you may have noticed that i'm a total bow freak!
What do you think of the site?
Do you have any fab little sites to share with me?
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Monday, 27 July 2009
Sunday, 26 July 2009
This headband in the Accessorise sale, the picture does it no justice.
I got these babies which i love, i don't tend to look in Dorothy Perkins at the shoes but they had some gorgeous ones in. Think these look cute with tights too.
Back to Primark, i got a basic pearl headband, nude ribbon chain necklace with bow(i might change the ribbon to a navy one) and cream vintage look belt with rose clasp.
Anyone else been shopping this weekend?
Friday, 24 July 2009
1. What is your favourite item of clothing? Ohhh this is soo hard as it changes all the time. Right this moment its probably my All Saints Mabelle dress and maybe my Dorothy Perkins polka dot dress.
2. What are your biggest obsessions? Shopping, nail polish, false eyelashes, blogging
3. Who inspires you? Nobody really, clothes wise i'm probably most inspired by peoples blogs and people i see out and about.
4. Who is your favourite designer and why? Chanel, its so timeless and classy.
5. What is your favourite song ever? This is such a hard question. Maybe I heard it through the Grapevine as it reminds me of being little and of my dad.
6. What is your favourite song right now? I just my most played songs on my ipod to answer this and i seem to be listening to Charmless Man by Blur alot. From songs that are out at the moment it's probably Pokerface by Lady Gaga as its reminds me of nights out.
7. If you were a sweetie what would you be? A pink jelly baby, small and cute!
8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet- what words would describe your rainbow?Red- strawberries, i really don't like them, but i wish i did.
Orange- juice, i could really fancy a glass now.
Yellow- cheese, one of my fave foods.
Green- grass to walk on barefoot when its really sunny.
Blue- suede shoes.
Indigo- jeans, a must have item for everyone.
Violet- MAC Creme de Violet eyeshadow.
9. What's your favourite film? Dirty Dancing, American Beauty, Wizard of Oz and Oilver.
10. Who's your favourite actor? Jonny Depp
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?On a beach with a cocktail in my hand.
12. What are your 3 favourite smells? Freshly cut grass, baking bread and Chanel No 5.
13. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Garlic, cheese and chocolate orange.
14. What is your most treasured possession? The little bear i've had since i was born. My dogs.
15. What did you always want to be/ do when you grew up? So many things. A gymnast, teacher, librarian and so many more.
16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be? Mint choc chip
17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you? Erm i don't know!
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? It would start with lunch with the girls and some wine, then an afternoon of shopping, then seeing the boy and having a walk on the beach.
19. If you were a flower, what would you be? A sunflower because they always make me smile.
20. Tell me a random thing....be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....tell me about something that you love.....
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach.
Thursday, 23 July 2009
In other notes i saw the boy today and he was gorgeous and lovely as always x
Tuesday, 21 July 2009
Billy the mascot
Monday, 20 July 2009
Sunday, 19 July 2009
Last night we went out and i finally wore my Mabelle dress, i don't have pics yet as my friend has them on her camera but i'll post as soon as i get them. We all got suitably drunk and i managed to spend about £15 all night as a man my friend met was buying us drinks for most of the night. Highlights of the weekend include meeting Postman Pat(and Jess!), being kissed by an Octopus, attempting to do THE lift from Dirty Dancing(and failing!) and my friend breaking the bed in the B&B which had us in fits.
Giveaway ends tonight! x
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
I miss somebody right now.
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
Ive tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I LOVE sushi.
I talk really,really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy
I am an adrenaline junkie
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
Heres what i wore
Coral dress-Primark, Navy belt with gold buckle-Asda, Navy opaques- Oasis
I also wore gold flats from Topshop.
Nails of the day
China Glaze- For Audrey
FINALLY i got some grey faux pearls, they look silver in the photo but are grey in real life and go with everything!!
What did you wear today? x
Don't forget to enter my giveaway a few posts down!
Monday, 13 July 2009
Sunday, 12 July 2009
Don't forget to enter my giveaway a couple of posts down
Saturday, 11 July 2009
It was a gorgeous day 2 years ago and i was one of the bridesmaid. They are happy as ever and expecting their first baby in Decemeber.